- Quick and accurate blood pressure readings
- Large, LCD display screen
- Adjustable cuff range up to 8.3”
- Stores 60 measurements for easy tracking
- Protective storage case
- 2 Year Guarantee View Details >
ONE TOUCH READINGS
Press the power button once to automatically inflate the cuff and obtain blood pressure and pulse readings
GUARANTEED ACCURATE RESULTS
Calibrated and individually tested for accuracy
EASY TO READ DISPLAY
LCD screen displays time and date stamped, diastolic and systolic pressure, pulse, hypertension indicator and irregular heartbeat
ADJUSTABLE WRIST CUFF
Secured with a strong fastener, the adjustable wrist cuff accommodates wrist circumferences between 4.9” to 8.3”
60 MEASUREMENT MEMORY
Stores the last 60 readings for easy and accurate tracking
OUT OF THE BOX READY
Includes two “AAA” batteries and protective storage case for safe and easy portability
Is the wrist cuff automatic or will I have to pump it?
Blood pressure cuff automatically inflates, no manual pumping necessary.
Are there indicators to tell me whether my blood pressure is normal or high?
Yes! At the bottom of the screen, a series of blocks will appear indicating normal, prehypertension and high blood pressure levels.
Can I use this with rechargeable batteries?
Yes, the wrist monitor will function with rechargeable ‘AAA’ batteries.
Is there a travel case for it?
Yes! The wrist monitor includes a protective storage case for safe and easy portability.
Will this work on a large wrist?
Yes! The wrist cuff is adjustable to fit wrist sizes up to 8.3” in circumference.
Will the cuff fit my tiny wrist?
The wrist cuff is adjustable to fit wrist sizes as small as 4.9”.
How am I supposed to wear it?
The wrist cuff should be secured to the wrist approximately one inch below the palm.
Is this monitor FDA certified?
Yes, the wrist bpm is FDA approved for use.
Can I clear the memory?
Yes! While the device is off, press and hold the ‘M’ button and time button simultaneously .
Is this a Bluetooth blood pressure monitor?
No, it’s not Bluetooth-compatible, but it is a portable blood pressure monitor, making it perfect for travel or storage.
Does this blood pressure monitor measure from the wrist or from the bicep?
This is a wrist blood pressure monitor and will measure from your wrist.
Does this monitor for an irregular heartbeat?
Yes. If the device measures your heartbeat as irregular, it will alert you on screen with the reading.
Is this blood pressure monitor rechargeable?
No, it uses two AAA batteries which are included.
What does Systolic and Diastolic mean?
Systolic is the top number in your blood pressure reading and is the larger number. This number indicates the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats, or contracts. Diastolic is the bottom and smaller number in your blood pressure reading. This number indicates the pressure in the arteries between heartbeats, or when the heart muscle is resting between beats and refilling with blood
What do Prehypertension, Hypertension Stage 1, Hypertension Stage 2, and Hypertensive Crisis mean?
Prehypertension is a warning that you may develop high blood pressure in the future. Hypertension Stage 1 is high blood pressure, and typically diuretic medication is recommended. Hypertension Stage 2 is high blood pressure that requires a change in lifestyle habits along with prescribed medications. Hypertensive Crisis is a very high and severe increase in blood pressure that may lead to a stroke. This is usually broken down between Urgent and Emergency. Urgent means no damage has been done to your organs. Emergency means damage has been done to organs, and risk for life-threatening complications is high. Hypertensive crisis requires immediate medical attention.
- Provides accurate blood pressure readings
- Screen: 1.18” by 1.5”
- Wrist Cuff: 4.9” - 8.3”
How Do I Use My Wrist BPM?
- Wrap the cuff around the wrist with the palm facing upwards and leaving a half to one-inch gap between the bottom of the palm and the cuff.
- Keep your arm still and position your wrist at the same level as your heart.
- Press the power button to initiate the measurement. The monitor will then beep and begin inflating.
- The monitor will beep and display results when the measurement is complete.
How To Set The Date and Time:
- With the device turned off, press the time button on the left side of the monitor to display the settings menu.
- On the screen, you will see “YR” with a number blinking underneath. Select the current year by pressing the ‘M’ button to increase the year.
- Once the year has been selected, press the time button to confirm the selection.
- The month will blink next. Press the “M’ button to select up and press time button to set the month.
- The day will blink next. Press the ‘M button to select up and press time to set the day.
- The hour will blink next. Press the ‘M’ button to select up and press time to move on.
- The minute blink next. Press the ‘M; button to select up and press the time to move on.
- The device is now ready to be used.
- Press the power button to exit settings screen.
How To Access The Memory:
- While the unit is off, press the ‘M’ button.
- The first reading displayed will be the average of all of the saved history. You will see the “Average” icon displayed on the screen.
- Press the “M” button to toggle up and the time button to toggle down.
- Press the power button to exit reading history.
- Spot clean only with a damp cloth and mild disinfectant solution.
- Do not submerge device.
- Wrist BPM
- Two ‘AAA’ batteries
- Protective storage case
- Illustrated manual
- 2 year guarantee
Product Number: DMD1029WHT
Shipping Weight: 1lb