- Safe, targeted pain relief
- Reduces pain, stiffness and fatigue
- Five modes of massage with adjustable intensity
- Compact, hands-free design
- Pre-gelled, self-adhering electrode pads
- One Year Guarantee View Details >
CUSTOMIZED PAIN MANAGEMENT
Provides targeted pain relief, eases tired muscles, reduces fatigue and also improves blood circulation
Easily adjust the intensity of each session for customized relief
FIVE MASSAGE MODES
Personalized relief for the shoulder, hip, back, elbow, knee or calf
COMPACT PORTABLE DESIGN
Easily slip into a purse or briefcase, the compact unit features an integrated belt clip for hands-free use
REUSABLE ELECTRODE PADS
Pre-gelled pads are self-adhering and flexible to contour to the body for optimal relief
OUT OF THE BOX READY
Includes the Vive digital pulse massager, two lead wires, four electrode pads, and two ‘AAA’ batteries
How do I set up my digital pulse massager?
What is included when I purchase the Vive TENS unit?
The TENS digital pulse massager includes the base unit, two lead wires, four electrode pads, two ‘AAA’ batteries and an illustrated manual.
Does it come with a carrying case?
No, this unit does not include a carrying case, but it is compact, easily fitting in a pocket or purse.
What are the dimensions of the TENS unit?
The unit base is 3.5” x 2”x .75”.
What type of batteries do I need for It?
The digital pulse massager operates on two AAA batteries.
How do I know when the batteries need to be replaced?
There is a battery indicator at the top right of the unit screen.
Is there a lock on the TENS unit for travel and transport?
No, with the On/Off toggle switch at the top of the unit, there is no need for a lock.
Is this an EMS unit?
No, this TENS unit delivers electrical currents to your nerves while EMS units deliver electrical currents to your muscles.
Will it relieve chronic pain?
Yes, the pulse massager stimulates your nerves which will fatigue and relax your muscles, in order to relieve tension and pain as well as increase circulation.
Will the TENS unit help my sciatica back problems?
Yes, the unit provides targeted pain relief which can include back pain. It is important to consult a doctor before using the unit on any area of the body that is painful.
Will the TENS unit help my shoulder pain?
Yes, the unit provides targeted pain relief which can include shoulder, back, leg, arm or wrist pain. It is important to consult a doctor before using the unit on any area of the body that is painful.
What are the 5-massaging modes?
Rolling massage with tapping and pulse, rolling with constant pulse, rolling with intensity burst, vibration, & intermittent tapping
Will the TENS unit help my neuropathy?
Yes, the unit provides targeted pain relief which can include nerve pain. It is important to consult a doctor before using the unit on any area of the body that is painful.
How long does each session last?
The digital pulse massager has three session lengths 5, 10 and 15-minutes each.
How do I adjust the length of time for each cycle?
Press the time button until the desired length of time is shown on the display screen.
How many settings on the TENS unit are there?
The unit features five massage settings with sixteen intensity levels.
Are the electrode pads reusable?
Yes, the electrode pads are reusable when stored correctly.
How many uses can I get from each pad?
If stored correctly, the included electrode pads should last for at least 20 sessions.
Are the pads sticky?
The pre-gelled pads are flexible and self-adhering, but will not leave a sticky residue behind.
Do I need gel to make the pads stick?
No, the pads are pre-gelled.
Can I use the TENS unit on different areas of my body at the same time?
Yes, the digital pulse massager includes two wires with two pads each so that different areas can be targeted at the same time.
- For targeted pain relief, reducing stiffness and fatigue
- Length: 3”
- Height: 2” SPEC 2
- Width: 0.75”
- Two AAA batteries
How To Set Up:
- Open the battery compartment and install the included AAA batteries as shown.
- Insert included lead wires into the output slots located at the top of the base unit.
- Snap the four included electrode pads on the lead wires.
- Remove the protective film from the electrode pads, setting them aside for future use.
- Apply the electrode pads to the desired area.
- Slide the power button to the on position.
- Press the time button to select the duration of the session.
- Press the mode button to select one of the five pre-programmed modes.
- Use the plus and minus button to adjust the intensity.
- When the session is complete, slide the power button to the off position.
- Carefully remove the electrode pads, recovering them with the protective film.
- Vive digital pulse massager
- Two lead wires
- Four pre-gelled electrode pads
- Two AAA batteries
- Illustrated manual
- One Year guarantee
Product Number: RHB1043
Shipping Weight: 9.6 Ounces
User Manual: 5-Mode TENS Unit