- EMR ready products allow you to transmit measurements wirelessly to an EMR system or seca wireless printer.
- Safe weighing of standing, sitting or wheelchair patients.
- Large, easy-to-access platform.
- Wheel barrier provides extra safety.
- Ramp seca 470 included.
- TARE, Auto-HOLD and damping function.
- Integrated transport castors allow for easy mobility.
Weighing without restrictions.
The patient can be safely and accurately weighed while standing, seated or in a wheelchair. No conversion is required. The stable handrail supports the standing patient, the integrated fold-down seat provides comfort for the seated patient, and the large platform (31.5 x 33.1 inch) accommodates a patient in a wheelchair. The weight of the wheelchair or walker is simply deducted with use of the Pre-TARE function. Special attention has been given to making the scale easy-to-access and safe, with a stop barrier provided for the front wheels of the wheelchair. Additional details: easy-to-read swiveling display can be turned toward patient or caregiver, the practical HOLD function shows the weighing result after the patient has left the platform, the damping function ensures precise results, the non-slip rubber coating and handrail guarantee a firm foothold and integrated transport castors make the scale mobile. Just press the SEND key to transmit measurements wirelessly to a seca digital printer with wireless reception or the PC.
The seca 684 is also available as seca 684 r with the seca RS232 interface.
910 x 1,100 x 1,064 mm